Sunday, May 11, 2008

I survived!


So I have survived my first 2 weeks working at the florist. This past week has been CRAZY there. I guess there are alot of people that love their mothers! Ha Ha. I have been working a ton the last few days. It has been so much fun seeing all the beautiful arrangements the designers create. I haven't seen anything go out that wasn't just great. Even some of the flowers that I didn't necessarily love they created in to cool designs. I LOVE being around the flowers, and the people I work with are great. I think once Memorial Day is over I will get to start watching and learning some of the design tricks. I have added a picture of the flowers I put together for my daughter for Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to all you great mothers out there.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy mother's day! I'm glad you are enjoying you new job. It sounds like fun!

KP said...

The flowers are beautiful! The flower gene must somehow be in the family, but it has not unfortunately rubbed off on me =( Good thing I have Kelly!

~Nikki said...

Wow Sharon! That's neato!

KP said...

Nice design!
Kelly