Ya ya ya. . . it's been a while. At least I can say it hasn't been a whole year. I guess Tasha getting a blog and the fun I have reading Briana and Kim's blogs got me thinking, maybe just maybe I should get back in the ring. I am not a clever writer and so I just thought maybe I should hang it up for a while. But for me this is a great way to do my life history without having to sit down and write a life history. It isn't for anybody but me. Read it if you want, if you don't thats fine too.
So here we go again. Lets just not put any pressure on it to be great. It is what it is.
So for my 1st post back I will post a picture of the best thing that has happened this past year in my blogging absence
Lydia Jane Farnsworth

Being a grandma is awesome!!
1 comment:
I love that you are back. And I love you!
Post a Comment