Friday, March 7, 2008

Grateful

So I was thinking today how amazing technology is. To quote the infamous "Kip" from Napoleon Dynamite "I love technology". This whole internet thing is pretty awesome, who would have thought I would someday (today) have my own blog!!!
It seems like just yesterday I was in type class with Mr. Wright, swearing when I would have to use white out to fix my mistakes. ( I know I'm dating myself. )
Now we have so much information at our fingertips. Our kids can't even use the old "going to the library to do research" lie to get out of the house, because it is all right here. They have to get a little more imaginative than we did. Think about how the computer has changed our lives. Maybe some ways aren't so great but overall it is a wonderful thing!!! Happy blogging

6 comments:

the New Mom said...

Wahooooooo! I am the first to comment ever on your blog! I better hurry! :)

Sharon.....I love your blog! So cute, so fun and so great to see how you and your family are doing! Miss you like crazy! Love you long time!

Love, AMY
PS.....I feel very honored that some of the pictures that I took are on your BLOG! I'm practically famous!

C*K*J said...

Hip Hip Hooray! A new blogger! WELCOME...WELCOME...WELCOME!
I love your guts and cant't wait to read your goods! It looks great! I love the pics you added!

~Nikki said...

i love you you see, but i still love technology ;)

YIPPY!! A new blog site for me to stalk ;)

xoxo

Amy said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so excited to have another friend to add to my list of blogs. It is so fun!!!! Your family is so cute!

Fox Family said...

Hi Sharon!
You caught the blogging bug! I am excited to have another blogging buddy and to keep in touch with the Price family!

Rachel said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Sharon! I love the picture of you and your girls. You all look like serious babes. ;)