Friday, December 12, 2008

Comedy of Errors



I should have posted this a few weeks ago, I know I am slow. Anyway Cayden was in the junior high play. They did Shakespeare's "A Comedy of Errors". He played the dad and did a great job. It is lots of fun seeing him excel at something he really enjoys. He has already started rehearsals for the next play which is "Pirates of Penzance" Way to go Cayden!!

4 comments:

The Gibby's said...

Yeah Cayden! Can't wait to come see him in this up and coming play.

C*K*J said...

Cayden is the man! I'm bummed I missed this play...but I'm glad you got pics of the old man! :)

Fionna said...

Hey neighbor

I'm so glad you have a blog..Now I can see what you guys are up to. Since I live right next door and don't know anything..That's pretty sad. I'm not a very good neighbor. That is so cool that cayden is in plays.
keep in touch

Amy said...

He is so awesome! Congrats! Let us know when the next one is. I'd love to come see it!