Well I have no excuse except that there is no excuse. Life is busy for all of us and I have just chosen not to blog in a while. I did get a new camera and have taken some pictures of events going on, but haven't quite taken the time to learn how to download them yet. So maybe someday I will, as for now here is a few of the things happening our way.
Cayden has been busy doing early morning jazz band. He plays the bass guitar. I have to get him to school by 6:30am. It usually isn't a big deal because I am always up, but sometimes I hate having to get dressed that early. He keeps telling me to just go in my robe, but knowing my luck I would get a flat tire or something and that would look lovely!! They had their Christmas concert last week and it was great. Greg and I both really had a great time listening to them play. Cayden really loves playing the guitar. He was also in the school play "Aida" which was so great. He had a small part, but did awesome and I was so impressed with the talent at Lehi High School. He is waiting to hear if he gets the part he wants in the spring play they are doing which is "The Unsinkable Molly Brown". He is also very excited to be going to New York in the spring with the Theater Department of Lehi over spring break. They will be going to lots of Broadway shows and touring around Manhatten.
Tasha has been busy busy with school, work and soccer. She finished her high school soccer career and is glad to have that behind her. Her team did awesome this year and made it to the semi finals of the state championship. She made all tournament team and honorable mention all regional team. Her club played in a tourney over Thanksgiving and we all went to Vegas to watch. We had lots of fun. She keeps so busy with school, work and soccer. She is doing her Christmas sweaters again this year. She wears a different one every day in December. She has quite a following at school to see what she will be wearing each day. She is still working at Kneaders and is saving her money for college. She also gets to go to New York in the spring and is excited to go back.
Greg and I are doing fine and keeping busy with work, Greg's company is moving their offices this week to South Provo and he is bummed about that. It will make for a longer commute, but we are grateful he has a good job. I am still working at the flower shop and that keeps me busy. This time of year starts our busy season, so I will be doing nothing but flowers till after Memorial Day.
Briana,Cody and Mae sold their condo and are staying with his parents while they look for a house. I am hoping they will be able to find something close and don't decide to move south. Mae is growing up and is so much fun!! I love being a grandma.
Well maybe one of my new years resolutions will be to update my blog more, but we will see. I can't make any promises.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
FINALLY! :)
Glad to see a new post! I love you girl!
I love the updates . . keep them comin lady!
sharon . . . you should have me shoot some family pictures this summer! get everyone together and so do some group shots and then little family shots etc etc. i miss your family and you!
Post a Comment